Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to the VWNW Blog, anyone got a bomb?

Hello my name is Julieanne and I am one the team organising Volkswagen Northwest, Tatton Park VW Show.

Welcome to my behind the scenes Blog where I hope to share some of the things you might never seen on the day at Tatton Park.

As I write its New Year and I am trying to make a resolution to 'do something' to the VWNW website. I have replaced the index page with one that gives a little info for this year, howev
er I really *must* pull out my finger and make a start on 2009 content.

I need to start by making a new banner, trouble is for what I have in my head I need some Photoshop selections making and I am RUBBISH with the selection tools. Given a neutral background and the Magic Wand I can do ok, but the images I want to work with are not easily selected. Ho Hum, I *promise* to make a start on it before January is out...

One of last years crap selections by me, note the chunk of bodywork missing! I don't think I used this one ;-)


I should say that I work best under pressure and find it hard to get revved up in January for something that isn't happening until August. If anyone can pop around here with a modest bomb to blast me into action I would be most appreciative.

Please do 'Follow' me, it helps to know if anyone is reading what I write. More soonish!

No comments:

Post a Comment