Saturday, March 21, 2009

Latest news and Blog EXCLUSIVE!

Here's the latest news:


ok, I agree, that news was not worthy of a Movie! However I am learning how to edit video and am taking every opportunity to film stuff. The quality is not what I hoped for, it looked ok before Blogger got their hands on it and compressed it, sigh. Does anyone have any advice?

Do any of you recognise the location of my little film? There's a (virtual) prize for the first person to id the place where we had our vwnw meeting today.

So, on to my Blog EXCLUSIVE! The Concours classes have been settled upon and here is the Concours Booking Form ~ Blog Followers get first dibs, I will be sending out messages to our mailing list friends when I have integrated the form into our website.

That's all for now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment