Sunday, March 15, 2009

Signs of Life

Spring is in the air and I have sprung into action!

Yesterday I sent email invites out to Clubs and Traders inviting them to sign up.

Here is Club Sign up Form and here is the Traders Booking Form

Today I finally set to and started on the web banner and design for our home page. I had Rob Meader make some Photoshop selections for me to use on the new website, I found him via the VZi jobs forum













With Rob's Selections I have made this banner:




Rob's selections are GREAT, he is available for Hire - Photoshopping, graphics and all that lovely Pixel Stuff, check out his web: imageperfix His rates are very reasonable :-)

I'd love to show you the page I am working on but the text is last years, I'm waiting for Mike to approve this years text and then all will be revealed!

Ok, that's all for now, I have a flood of Club bookings I have to go attend to ....

No comments:

Post a Comment