Saturday, February 7, 2009

Website, progress at last!

After many weeks of procrastination I can finally say that I 'did something' towards getting our 2009 web up and going. I have recruited a Graphic Artist to undertake my Photoshop selections.

I found my man on the VZi Jobs Forum This is a place where Vee Dubbers can offer their services for hire or post up a job vacancy. I think this fourm is such a good idea, especially in this time of Credit Crunchiness. I had contemplated getting someone from eBay to do my selections but feel much better about offering the work to somone in the VW community. Why not check out the Jobs Forum next time you need any work doing around your home or if your boss tells you they are looking to hire.

Here's a sneak preview of what the '09 web banner might look like, but please note that the mexican Beetle was selected by me using the magic wand and it will NOT feature in the finished work, LOL!



More next time, I'll 'introduce' you to my Graphics fella and show you some of what he has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment